I went to platos closet in Ann Arbor michigan and brought a brand new homecoming dress from Windsor and lightly worn neon pink vans that I cleaned before bringing to the store.They offered me only four dollars for my brand new almost 100 dollar pink sequined glittery homecoming dress that was worn for only one hour and they refused to even take my vans because there was a small discoloration of the white rubber (which you couldn't even see).
I declined the offer and started looking around the store, soon after I found white shoes that had dirt all over them and the logo on the shoe was ripping off and they looked like garbage, platos closet was selling these trashy shoes for 18 dollars! My shoes looked brand new And they didn't even make an offer! I brought it to the attention of the buyers and they told me that the person who bought those white stinky shoes doesn't work for them now.
So why were those shoes still 18 dollars?!I am furious i am at the point where I will not be selling or buying from this location if something doesn't change.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Buying Process
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I've ordered from Zulily several times. The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing. Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of..."
- "My white Polywood adirondack chairs & table will not come clean. I followed the manufacturer's cleaning suggestions and more. I have tried just about everything. An immense amount..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."