Platos Closet - Plato's Closet Harwood Heights 4600 Plaza 4614 N. Harlem (708) 867-2800
well its just a fck RIP off from everyone who took their clothes , purses , shoes etc ....especially at Harwood Heights...
the workers try to hid some of your stuff just showing you the bin what they will take ... but if you don't look or you dont know what they take or what they give you back its your lose make sure i had to ask the people that work there to give me my stuff i took pictures before i drop it off TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED , and try to STILL my stuff i dropped so much aaa looottt stuff i mean really good stuff they txt me back 20 minutes after drop off to pick it up and try to still the rest ....
and trying the phone to corporate office witch it is 1800-433-2540 well GOOD LUCK TALKING TO SOMEONE all its says its advertisements!!!!rip offf
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Custemer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been shopping at your fort myers location for quite awhile now and recently i have stopped i was just in tonight and have found many things off aboit..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I hate this place very terrible service and after waiting a full hr and a 1/2. I only got 8 dollers for my designer clothes that were more expensive my..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."