1.9
Poster increased review rating.

It is really sad that I am making this review right now. I used to LOVE Plato's Closet North, would come in very frequently, to the point where they knew my name, and spend hundreds of dollars here.

Now, or should I say since Jessica left, it seems like this location has continued to go downhill. Their posts on Instagram and Facebook with new featured and designer items were one of the greatest part of Plato's closet. Since hiring others, who definitely don't have their stuff together, this feature is a complete joke. You use to be able to call as soon as the items posted to put them on hold.

Now if you try, these items have been sold HOURS before. Bait and switch if you ask me, especially to those who haven't used this method before. If I put a higher priced item on hold you usually end up making twice as much because now I am in the store to buy the item I am happy about and in turn looking for more. Well Plato's Closet, you ruined this feature.

You may want to ask Clothes Mentor how they were able to keep it together and constantly communicate about items.

Your staff also needs some fine tuning. They are all very immature, rude, and ignorant, which could be why they don't understand how to run the business while the manager isn't there; bless her soul but this location needs some help.

Comments