This company is very bad.I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket.

All in perfect condition. They told me they were all good clothes. But it was around the holidays and they were a little backed up. They told me id get my money jan 2nd.

Came up there to collect and they just handed me back all my clothes. Said they had stains on them. Which was a total lie. Some of my band tees were black clothe.

How and the world do you stain black clothes? And thay fox jacket was nicer than every jacket they had there. So they missed out big time.

This is a really nice jacket I barely wore.Theres not a single tear or stain on it

deanieweanie55 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Platos Closet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Platos Closet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Platos Closet clothes resale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

#1201849

Same thing happen to me yesterday. Told me some of my clothes had stains on them whiche was I lie. I dont think they even looked through bag.