I hate this place very terrible service and after waiting a full hr and a 1/2.I only got 8 dollers for my designer clothes that were more expensive my 8 dollars worth ,I do not like this place it is not worth your time it's a huge waste and you will only be upsetting your self please don't take this review lightly.

Never go to Platos Closet it should be shut down and replaced with an actual store that gives you back your money you deserve after waiting hours.

Trust me this place is not worth it!You are better off donating your clothes to the needy cause they will be put to good use!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of platos closet clothing selling. Platos Closet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned platos closet clothing selling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Platos Closet.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more