I think platos needs to open earlier then 10:00am on Saturdays.Maybe close earlier on sat.

It's a non work day for most.

Just a thought.Statistically you'd probably see more sales in the earlier hours then later on a Saturdays.

You sound *** as ***!You and half the other dumb *** in the comments.

Most people don't work on Saturdays? Well they do. These kids are human beings. I've been to many Plato's locations cause I travel a lot and I always read the reviews after and half of you dumbasses complain about the same thing.

The pricing, oh they didn't take my stuff. Then give them away ***! The store has to make money too. Or get a real paying job!

Sound like the customers that sell are a bunch of *** whiny *** liberals who didn't get their way! This is not a cash and check place. I was shopping in the location in Glen Bernie and this old woman is yelling, yelling! At this young girl old enough to be her granddaughter about how she didn't take her stuff because they were out dated?

I'll believe it, if you look at the website it clearly says it's geared towards TEENS. So yes young teen run the store.

I've only had on location we're as a customer I felt disrespected but that was in Texas other than that, half off these nut job complaining about the buying process it's ridiculous.Have a yard sale!