I have tried several times to drop off items to this store.It is insulting the money they will offer you for your good clothing, first off.
Second, they find ridiculous reasons to reject what you bring in. I brought in several brand new (tags still on) Torrid tops from 6 months prior. First they tried to tell me they don't take Torrid clothing. When I called them out on it they then told me they aren't current styles.
I also had a pair of brand new Dr.Martens $120.00 Brogue Oxfords. They seriously tried to give me $10.00 for them. I looked at the girl and said, are you sure? You know these are Doc Martens, right?
I said, that's ridiculous and took my stuff back and left.
Not worth selling stuff too.Sell on CL and at least make something.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Awful pricing
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Stop giving change on items of high quality and be honest about not taking clothing.
- Product or service
- Dr Martens Brogue Oxfords
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."