3.2

I have tried several times to drop off items to this store.It is insulting the money they will offer you for your good clothing, first off.

Second, they find ridiculous reasons to reject what you bring in. I brought in several brand new (tags still on) Torrid tops from 6 months prior. First they tried to tell me they don't take Torrid clothing. When I called them out on it they then told me they aren't current styles.

I also had a pair of brand new Dr.Martens $120.00 Brogue Oxfords. They seriously tried to give me $10.00 for them. I looked at the girl and said, are you sure? You know these are Doc Martens, right?

I said, that's ridiculous and took my stuff back and left.

Not worth selling stuff too.Sell on CL and at least make something.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tallmocha is quite happy with shoes and stated that there is a room for improvement of awful pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dr martens brogue oxfords. Platos Closet needs to "stop giving change on items of high quality and be honest about not taking clothing" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dr martens brogue oxfords in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Platos Closet.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments