They wouldn't buy my brand new 130$ True Religions because the jeans had a faded style to them."I honestly don't know anything about this brand jeans" the worker told me.

ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL.Explains why you guys have a boring jeans selection.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Platos Closet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Platos Closet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Platos Closet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

Platos Closet - Bad service and bad judgement Platos Closet "I went to platos closet in Ann Arbor michigan and brought a brand new homecoming dress from Windsor and lightly worn neon pink vans that I cleaned before bringing to..." Read more Platos Closet Rips You Off Platos Closet "I have tried several times to drop off items to this store. It is insulting the money they will offer you for your good clothing, first off. Second, they find..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more