Atlanta, Georgia

This company is very bad.I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket.

All in perfect condition. They told me they were all good clothes. But it was around the holidays and they were a little backed up. They told me id get my money jan 2nd.

Came up there to collect and they just handed me back all my clothes. Said they had stains on them. Which was a total lie. Some of my band tees were black clothe.

How and the world do you stain black clothes? And thay fox jacket was nicer than every jacket they had there. So they missed out big time.

This is a really nice jacket I barely wore.Theres not a single tear or stain on it

Review about: Clothes Resale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

#1201849

Same thing happen to me yesterday. Told me some of my clothes had stains on them whiche was I lie. I dont think they even looked through bag.

Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Platos Closet - Review about True Religion Jeans from Los Angeles, California Platos Closet "They wouldn't buy my brand new 130$ True Religions because the jeans had a faded style to them. "I honestly don't know anything about this brand jeans" the worker told..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more