They wouldn't buy my brand new 130$ True Religions because the jeans had a faded style to them."I honestly don't know anything about this brand jeans" the worker told me.
ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL.Explains why you guys have a boring jeans selection.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- True Religion Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I have been shopping at your fort myers location for quite awhile now and recently i have stopped i was just in tonight and have found many things off aboit..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."