Humble, Texas
1.8K views 17 comments

I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before.so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in a bag or box in order for her to touch it.

So I walked back to my truck amd grabbed an auto zone bag and returned inside. She was snide. I had an express shirt thats plain pink a Ralph Lauren striped shirt and a plain black chaps shirt. She clearly saw what I walked in with and yet made me wait 45 minutes to tell me nice try they're not trending.

Straight up *** and the girl working with her gave EVERYONE dirty looks when they would ask for something or where it was.

Ive bought many things from platos before but if something doesnt change ill never spend a dime to them again.And this isnt the first among my friends so this will be "trending" along my news feed for all to see

Review about: Poor Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

Geez all she did was post a complaint I thought that was what this site was for. All these comments are mean don't u have anything better to do then to insult people?

Tiff
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #904318

Dear sweet Buddha, those shirts are hideous.

to Tiff #1151926

That comment seriously wasn't necessary

sunshine
Florida, United States #892967

emmaxgrace, nobody is named emma grace any more, that is sooo 5 years ago.Your attitude is perfect for Plato's Closet, you might want to apply for a job there.

Snotty b*tch. Sorry about your attitude and your ugly, common and trashy name.

Oh and that you buy all your clothes at what's basically a thrift store, yet you try and act like you're so above thrift stores.Sorry but you're not all that special and Plato's Closet is perfect for people like you.

Peace
Killeen, Texas, United States #874116

You all need to Grow up

emmaxgrace

Let's be realistic here.I buy pretty much all of my clothes from Plato's and I would be sad if they would have accepted your shirts.

No one wears Polo's anymore except for when it's required by their job or school. Secondly, that green and blue striped one is hideous!

I love Plato's Closet and thank God they are selective because that means I don't have to sift through a bunch of *** when I go there.You'd be better off donating to a thrift store.

to emmaxgrace #1165105

What universe do you live in where "no one wears polos anymore." I'm fairly certain ralph lauren would beg to differ. Every time spring and summer roll around i see a great many people in polos and I've lived in a number of states so it's not like it's a regional thing

Go to literally any college campus in summer and you'll see hundreds of kids wearing polos. What an asinine thing to claim

I like how people post a comment in anger and claim they did not make that comment rather than apologize and admit to fault, shows real immaturity then and there. I bet later on she will come back and complain she did not make the post saying she wishes bad service to everyone. Some people need to grow up.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous #869007

She did not post that reply, if you look one of her replies you cannot click on, and it is in black font rather than blue font.

I like how people posting these reviews act like young children yet they call the person old enough to hold a job a girl. Not only that you spell like a second grader. An adult can read signs and not ask where things are, but a young girl cannot so if anyone should be referred to girl it should be you for behaving like a seven year old,