Platos Closet - Rude, poor customer service. never shop there again
I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before.so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in a bag or box in order for her to touch it.
So I walked back to my truck amd grabbed an auto zone bag and returned inside. She was snide. I had an express shirt thats plain pink a Ralph Lauren striped shirt and a plain black chaps shirt. She clearly saw what I walked in with and yet made me wait 45 minutes to tell me nice try they're not trending.
Straight up *** and the girl working with her gave EVERYONE dirty looks when they would ask for something or where it was.
Ive bought many things from platos before but if something doesnt change ill never spend a dime to them again.And this isnt the first among my friends so this will be "trending" along my news feed for all to see
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Customer Service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hate this place very terrible service and after waiting a full hr and a 1/2. I only got 8 dollers for my designer clothes that were more expensive my..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."