1.1

I used to be a bigger girl. A size 15 actually.

I have lost quite a bit of weight and I’m now a size 9. I have no use for the jeans I had when i was a size 15 so I thought I would sell them to Platos closet plus a few shirts that I had bought recently but no longer fit as well. BIG MISTAKE! I had name brand jeans and shirts.

All of them were in excellent condition and some never even worn. Very cute clothes. They didn’t take 1 pair of jeans but they did want 2 shirts for 3.00. Get bent!!!

They said the jeans were out of style. How is that possible when it’s the same pants the girl working there was wearing. The exact same pants. Girlfriend your out of style then and so was that ridiculous hairdo!!

I felt like they didn’t want my jeans because they were a bigger size. They only wanted my smaller shirts and that really hit hard. I also heard the workers talking smack about another seller. The stupid little girls that work in these joke of a store are stuck up and snobbish and I honestly wish Platos closet would go out of business!

They don’t deserve to make money off of rude workers and false advertisement.

They only take clothes that are small, that they like and find cute, and things that were bought within 6 months. I will never shop there again!

Review about: Platos Closet Sales Representative.

Comments

They Aren't a plus size clothing store! PERIOD.

Their name is NOT Lane Bryant! Why would they buy something they don't even sell?? And sorry to burst your massive entitled bubble that you live in...but size 9 is still rather large.

Especially for a teenager. Truth hurts.

to Lindsay #1490292

Many consignment and thrift stores do carry larger sizes, because not everybody is a size 9. I may be a size 2, but I understand that people need to look good no matter what size they are.