I went to Plato's Closet to sell a few of my clothes, and looked online to see what they were looking for.Some of my clothes were a few years old, but many of them were American Eagle and Hollister and their styles rarely change.

The rest of the clothes were brands that were mentioned on the site. I brought 23 items with me, and was told that it would take about an hour for them to go through the hamper that I brought. They said that the screen would notify me when my clothes were finished being looked over, which didn't happen. I was expecting that they might not accept a few clothes, and was completely fine with that.

I wasn't planning on buying anything, but I saw a few things that I liked and tried them on. I really needed some jeans, and at least those were at a good price. Then when an hour passed by, I had to ask if my clothes were ready. After waiting at the counter, I was told that out of 23 pieces of clothing, NONE of them were acceptable.

I made sure that all of them were washed and wrinkle free, and checked them several times. When I looked at the clothes that they had there, several of them were way out of style, and I remember seeing some of those same shirts like 7 years ago when they were in the stores. She didn't make it clear that they weren't going to accept any of my clothes until AFTER I just bought what I picked out. She said nothing about their return policy and I was running late, so I thought that I could come back and get a refund for the clothes.

I came back later, and was told that I could only get a store credit.

I just decided to keep the clothes, because I never want to go back there again.I wish that I didn't buy anything there in the first place.

Comments

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #841816

Agree with you 100%.... They like to take garbage compared to the nice and clean items you bring to them. Complete waste of your time