I went to Plato's Closet with a bag full of stuff.I was told by a girl in a hideous jump suit thing and pink hair (guess that should have been a clue that they don't know what good style is) that it would be about 30 minutes for them to go through my stuff.

I walked down to a store nearby and looked around for 15 minutes, or so, and came back and walked around Plato's for another hour! I was told that when my stuff was done my name would go on the board. My name never went on the board and I finally went up to say I was done waiting. They pulled my bag and said they were going to accept 1 item....I didn't even know they were done.

1. Who knows how long I wasted my time walking around that smelly store, and 2. I had clothes that were a lot nicer than 80% of the stuff in there. Walking around and seeing some of the down right ugly clothing in that store I thought for sure they would buy my stuff....but 1 item.

I had some really nice/expensive name brand stuff, some still with tags and they didn't even want it.Needless to say, I wasted my time and won't bother again...especially after reading these other reviews and now knowing this is quite common.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of offer and dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of clothes resale and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Platos Closet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothes resale in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Platos Closet.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

I would be willing to bet that you are older than the average customer for Plato's Closet.Don't kid yourself, just because you didn't like the appearance of the employee doesn't mean that she didn't know what she was doing.

For your information jumpsuits are coming back into style, and the color of her hair wasn't any of your business.Their business is geared towards teenagers and young college age people.

to Anonymous #1259119

God shuddap already, Anon!