1.5

Went into Plato's closet to sell some lightly used clothing all of which were Brand-name Roxy, Bilabong, Hollister, ect.From what they had listed, these were brand-names that they sought after.

These clothes were in EXCELLENT condition might I add. The lady who took my items told me to come back in one hour and they would let me know if anything sold. Once I went back to the store she told me that they were not interested in ANY of my items. I was quite a bit shocked because I was absolutely sure that at LEAST some of it would sell.

So I asked for the reason for which I was told "oh, we are just looking for the VERY latest things you will find at the mall. We only want styles that are within the last 6 months". Are you *** kidding me?!?!? How many people are actually going to sell the "latest clothing" from the mall when they paid full-price and turn around and sell it at a VERY steep discount to these guys???

Unless people are STEALING items at the mall so they can make any sort of profit, I don't see how Plato's Closet stays in business with those sort of terms.The whole thing sounds shady to me and will never take my business there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of platos closet clothing selling. Platos Closet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned platos closet clothing selling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Platos Closet.

Had an Experience with Platos Closet?

Comments

This review is so true and you made me laugh till I cried!